A mod for all vapers. Perfect for tradies.
A dual 18650 200 watt TC box mod that’s built like a brick…outhouse. It’s also water resistant and dust-proof. Made from a tough aluminium, zinc and silicone construction, this Mod is built to last.
The Aegis comes with most of the bells and even a whistle thrown in just for fun. Yes, it has what one needs. The menu system while intuitive, is a tad more streamlined than some, but we can really do without a puff counter, right?
“The sub ohm tank is pretty decent but the Mod is terrific. If you can get the Mod on it’s own do so, but it’s nice to have an extra tank laying around, albeit there are better all round sub tanks available.
Specs for GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod:
- Shock Resistant
- Water Resistant – IP67 Rating
- Dust Resistant – IP67 Rating
- Advanced AS Chipset
- Dimensions: 3-9/16″ x 2-3/16″ x 1-3/16″ (Without Tank)
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 – 200.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600 F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 3.00ohm
- Bypass Mode
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Bottom Battery Door Cover with Lock
- Micro USB Charging Port with Silicone Plug
- Firmware Upgradeable
Specs for GeekVape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank:
- Dimensions: 1-15/16″ x 15/16″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25mm
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top Fill Design With Twist Off Cap
- Glass Tank
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Compatible with SMOK Baby Beast Atomiser Heads
- Utilises Aero Mesh Atomiser Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Aero Mesh X1 Kanthal 0.2ohm Atomiser Head (30 – 90W) (Pre-installed)
- Includes (1) Aero IM4 NiChrome 0.15ohm Atomiser Head (60 – 80W)
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Complete details and specs are listed on the Geek Vape site.
NOTE: Many of the colours are only available as an import. Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Available from VapeKing in Sydney. The kit cost is $120.00
- 1 x GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod
- 1 x GeekVape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x Aero Mesh X1 KA1 0.2ohm Atomiser Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Aero IM4 Ni80 0.15ohm Atomiser Head
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
Don’t forget you need 2 x 18650 batteries. I recommend LG HE4 or Samsung 25 R.
- Excellent performance
- Very durable
- Accurate wattage output
- Water and dust resistant
- Wattage curve mode
- No rattle
- Bright 0.91-inch colour screen
- Easy to use menu system
- 40 watt limit in TC mode
- Battery door can be hard to close
Firstly, I can’t help think that this is a Mans Mod. It’s not that it’s particularly large or heavy for a dual batt mod, so perhaps it’s just the design. It does have that rugged look.
I don’t bother with temp control so can’t speak to the limitations on wattage output.
I don’t own this Mod but was able to borrow one for this insight-review. I’m on the fence as to buying one, but that’s only due to my tastes in terms of style and aesthetics. However, I love the outdoors, camping and boating, so I know it would serve a purpose.
The Mod is far better than the tank, but as I said, it’s always good to have spares. I tested this with the Vaporesso NRG S.E. tank and the Vandy Vape Pulse 22 BF RDA.
If you want durability and performance, this is a great option, although I’d consider an alternate atomiser.
From The Table,
It’s all about the juice..