GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod
A Suitable Mod for Many Vapers. Perfect for Tradies
A dual 18650 200 watt TC box mod that’s built like a brick…outhouse; It’s also water resistant and dust-proof. Made from a tough aluminium, zinc and silicone construction, this Mod is built to last.
The Aegis comes with most of the bells but they left out the whistle. Yes, it has what one needs. The menu system while intuitive, is a tad more streamlined than some, but we can really do without a puff counter, right?
Although this is a kit with the included Aero Mesh Tank, I feel the mod is what’s important here. The included tank coils recommend a fairly high wattage (Min 40) to run, and that’s often too high for many smokers and those new to vaping.
You Tube Reviews
This review is from Zophie Vapes. There are numerous other insights available on YouTube so check them out if you wish –
Specs for GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod:
- Shock Resistant
- Water Resistant – IP67 Rating
- Dust Resistant – IP67 Rating
- Advanced AS Chipset
- Dimensions: 3-9/16″ x 2-3/16″ x 1-3/16″ (Without Tank)
- Gold Plated 510 Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 – 200.0W
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600 F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 3.00ohm
- Bypass Mode
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Bottom Battery Door Cover with Lock
- Micro USB Charging Port with Silicone Plug
- Firmware Upgradeable
Specs for GeekVape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank:
- Dimensions: 1-15/16″ x 15/16″ (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 25mm
- 510 Threaded
- 4.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top Fill Design With Twist Off Cap
- Glass Tank
- Dual Airflow Slots
- Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- Compatible with SMOK Baby Beast Atomiser Heads
- Utilises Aero Mesh Atomiser Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Aero Mesh X1 Kanthal 0.2ohm Atomiser Head (30 – 90W) (Pre-installed)
- Includes (1) Aero IM4 NiChrome 0.15ohm Atomiser Head (60 – 80W)
- Includes 510 Drip Tip Adapter
Complete details and specs are listed on the Geek Vape site.
NOTE: Many of the colours are only available as an import. Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
- Excellent performance
- Very durable
- Accurate wattage output
- Water and dust resistant
- Wattage curve mode
- No rattle
- Easy to use menu system
- 40 watt limit in TC mode
- Screen is difficult to read in bright light
- Screen size on the smaller side
- Mod is larger than some dual battery devices
- Recommended wattage range with included tank may be too high for some beginners or even general vapers
- 1 x GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod
- 1 x GeekVape Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x Aero Mesh X1 KA1 0.2ohm Atomiser Head (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Aero IM4 Ni80 0.15ohm Atomiser Head
- 1 x Replacement non bubble Glass
- 1 x Set of Spare Parts
Don’t forget you need 2 x 18650 batteries. I recommend LG HE4 or Samsung 25 R.
For what it's worth..
Firstly, I can’t help think that this is a Man’s Mod. It’s not that it’s particularly large or heavy for a dual batt mod, so perhaps it’s just the design. It does have that rugged look.
I don’t bother with temp control so can’t speak to the limitations on wattage output.
I don’t own this Mod but was able to borrow one for this insight-review. I’m on the fence as to buying one, but that’s only due to my tastes in terms of style and aesthetics. However, I love the outdoors, camping and boating, so I know it would serve a purpose.
If you want durability and performance, this is probably your best option.