Innokin CoolFire 4 TC 18650
Overview – Suitability
Another fine example from Innokin Technologies, with good all-round build quality and an extremely accurate Chipset. A max of 75 watts, Temp Control and replaceable 18650 batteries. Innokin is well known for producing safe, high-performance accurate Mods that are suitable for all vapers, including beginners.
This is a look at the Mod only, so there’s no atomiser-tank discussed. Some vendors offer a kit which includes a tank.
CoolFire 4 TC 1860 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3-7/8″ x 1-3/4″ x 1″
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 – 75.0 W
- Features the AETHON Temperature Control Board
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150-315°C / 300-600°F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 – 0.2ohm), Ti (0.1 – 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 – 1.0ohm)
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Requires an External Charger (Sold Separately)
- Maximum Working Current: 27.5A
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5V
- UltraFast response: .2 seconds from Click to Vapor!
- Precision Temperature Control
- Direct Current – Steady Power Output
- Balanced Even Coil Heat-Up
- Ultra-Low External Heat Generation
- Dry Hit Detection and Prevention
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption
- Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
You Tube Reviews
This review is from Nick, Grimm Green. There are numerous other insights available on YouTube, so check them out if you wish –
- Decent build quality
- Ease of use
- Form factor
- Utilises 18650 batteries
- Excellent performance
- Bright screen (Tad small though)
- Value for money
- Battery cap latch can wear over time and doesn’t always stay closed. May need pliers to tighten
- Screen size on the small side
The Cool Fire 4 18650 Travel Edition images
This is the version I purchased, as I thought the case may come in handy, and it does. I see little point in having a battery tester included, the mod tells us when the battery is low, but it’s there if one wishes. The fairly thick battery condom-sleeve is handy though, nice to have some extra protection; for the battery that is. The case is very impressive, really durable and very well made.
Average Device Cost
The CoolFire is available from VapeKing in Sydney.
As with most offerings from Innokin, this is a terrific Mod and one that I highly recommend. Many of today’s mods offer similar features, so selection can simply boil down to overall appearance, shape and size.
Know that devices offering replaceable batteries are far more flexible than those with internal batteries; when the battery dies, pop in a new one. This is a favourite among smokers at our Table Meets and quite frankly I don’t blame them.