A Welcome Upgrade to the Endura Line
Overview & Suitability
Innokin’s latest version of the Endura utilises a newly designed 1.5 ohm single coil, with an upgraded Prism tank offering 2 ml capacity. The T 20 is available in either a 1000 mAh or 1500 mAh battery version. Both the tank and the coils are an improvement IMO, and the draw is somewhat airier, but it’s still directed toward MTL vaping.
The T 20 is a two piece mouth to lung (MTL) single button, no menu device. The maximum wattage for the battery is 13 watts and the resistance range is between 1.2 ohm and 3.5 ohm.
This e Cig is perfect for new vapers looking to replicate the smoking experience. It’s also a suitable ‘Date Vape’ for all vapers when one is out and about. As I find with many Innokin products, it’s also handy to use in a rotation with other devices.
Features and Specs:
- Powered by Innokin A1 Chipset
- Designed for a Mouth to Lung (MTL) Vaping Experience
- Simple One Button Design
- Dimensions: 100mm (1000mAh)/120mm (1500mAh) x 20mm (Including Prism T20 Tank)
- Diameter: 20.5mm
- 510 Threaded
- Built-in 1000mAh/1500mAh Battery
- Maximum Output Wattage: 13W
- Resistance Range: 1.2ohm – 3.5ohm
- 2ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
- Prism Airflow Technology
- Charged via Micro USB 5V/1A
- Utilizes Flavor Enhanced and High VG Compatible Endura Prism T20 Kanthal Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Endura Prism T20 Kanthal 1.5ohm Atomizer Head (12 – 14W)
- Includes Drip Tip Cap
- 1 x Innokin Endura T20 Device (1000mah or 1500mah)
- 1 x Innokin Prism T20 Tank
- 1 x Innokin Endura T20 1.5ohm Atomizer Head
- 2 x Replacement Drip Tip
- 1 x Drip Tip Cap
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Set of Spare O-Rings
Two Video Reviews
Price & Availability
The average cost of the kit is $30 for the 1000 mAh version and $35 for the 1500 mAh version. It makes no sense to get the 1000 mAh for the sake of $5. The device is available from VapeKing.
- Solid Construction
- Replicates smoking very well
- Simple single button design
- Improved Coil Design over original T 18
- Ability to utilise other MTL tanks
- Top-Fill design
- Vape while charge – USB on side not bottom
- Protective top cap
- 1000 mAh version offers limited vape time
- Kit only provides a single coil, no spares
- Not designed for direct lung vaping (DL)
- Wattage too low for some experienced vapers
- Cannot change coils when e liquid is present in tank
This is a great device, no question, and it’s more than sufficient for those new to vaping. For some, it may be all one ever needs. It’s odd, but my biggest gripe about the T 20 is that the kit only comes with one coil! If you order one, please grab at least two extras. At times coils can arrive DOA.
In terms of design, overall quality and usage, there’s not much to complain about, and for the price, it’s certainly a great starter device. We really need more than one device, so for the sake of $35, you may wish to grab one.
From The Table,
It’s all about the juice..