Joyetech has long played a major role in the vaping world, responsible for products such as the original eGo and the more recent eGo AIO, or All In One. Whilst this isn’t an eGo or an AIO, the concept shares some similarities.
This latest design however, offers a few improvements over the AIO style, both in terms of potential performance and flexibility.
The D 19 Vape Pen is a two-piece design comprising of a 1500 mah battery with a single fire button and a 2 ml capacity sub ohm tank.
Included in the kit are two atomiser coils. One is 0.5 ohm, designed for direct lung vaping, the other is a MTL (Mouth to lung) rated at 1.2 ohms; this one more closely mimics the smoking experience.
Complete specs, images and diagrams are on the Joyetech Website
Features and Specs:
Dimensions: 4-5/8″ x 3/4″ (Including Tank)
Simple One Button Design
Built-in 1500 mAh Battery
2.0 ml e-Liquid Capacity
Direct Output and Constant Voltage Output Modes
Minimum Resistance: 0.2 ohm
Battery Life Indicator Light
Micro USB Charging Port
Top Fill Design with Twist Off Cap
Both Mouth to Lung (MTL) and Direct Lung (DL)
Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
Dual Circuit Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Low Voltage Protection
(1) Exceed D19 Battery
(1) Exceed D19 Sub ohm Tank
(1) Exceed EX 1.2 ohm MTL Atomiser Head (8-14 W)
(1) Exceed EX 0.5 ohm DL Atomiser Head (20-35 W)
Spare parts packet
Micro USB Cable
What I like about the D 19
- Size, price and ease of use
- Single fire-power button. Simple for those new to vaping
- The kit comes with a nice tank and really good coils
- Flavour & Vapour production
- Design and durability
What I dislike about the D 19
- Having to remove the glass to change coils – Nothing major though
- Direct mode and constant voltage mode make no sense – Little difference but not really a negative
- Battery life – 1500 mah is the accepted minimum today
Price and Availability
The average kit cost is around $35.00 and available from the following vendors-
There’s little doubt that the positives on this unit far out-way any negatives. Whilst it’s really geared toward those that are new to vaping, veteran vapers can benefit from a device like this too. It’s a practical device when out and about, and it’s always good to have an emergency back-up.
From The Table,
It’s all about the juice..