Support for Smokers and New Vapers
We offer a free service for current adult smokers who wish to quit, and newer vapers looking to maximise the experience. Although we offer phone and email support, a hands-on face to face approach greatly increases the likelihood of quitting smoking. It also helps determine what type of products you find most suitable.
Our free Sydney based Appointments are designed to do just that. We invite you to experiment with a variety of vaping products, and support you through the transition process.
- Continuing the use of Nicotine
- Mirrors smoking at a significantly reduced risk
- A more satisfying flavour
- No tobacco smoke odour
- No harm with second-hand vapour
- Less expensive than tobacco
- Within 2 weeks, most notice positive health benefits
Common Support Topics
- How to get started
- Types of vaporisers – Starter Kits – Mods
- Recommendations on products
- e-liquids, flavourings and nicotine
- My experience with transition
- Tips to help you quit smoking
- Methods to maximise the experience
Why vaping is so effective as a smoking cessation method
- It accurately mirrors the sensation of smoking
- Offers the same ‘hand to mouth’ comfort as smoking
- Offers the satisfaction of Inhalation
- The vast array of enjoyable flavours
- The knowledge that it’s a far healthier option
- Level of support from vapers
- Long-term financial benefits
Please Note: We do not sell products or services, and have no affiliation with the vaping or tobacco industry. However, we do offer recommendations on products that have the means to, or have proven to assist smokers with transition.
Those looking for advice or a second opinion, please contact us using the form below. You may also call us if you prefer. Our hours are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm. Ph: 0452-195 447.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Charles and Megan