Support for Smokers and New Vapers
A free service for current smokers wishing to quit, and newer vapers looking to maximise the experience.
Whilst I’m happy to discuss vaping over the phone or email, a hands-on face to face approach increases the likelihood of quitting smoking. and helps you determine what type of set up is most suitable.
Our free Sydney based “Table Meets” are designed to do just that.
We invite you to experiment with vaping and support you through the transition process.
- Continuing the use of Nicotine
- Mirrors smoking at a reduced risk
- A more satisfying flavour
- No tobacco smoke odour
- No harm with second-hand vapour
- Less expensive than tobacco
- Within 2 weeks, most notice positive health benefits
Common Support Topics
- How to get started
- Types of e-Cigs – Starter Kits – Mods
- Recommendations on products
- e Liquids, flavourings and nicotine
- My experience with transition
- Tips to help you quit smoking
- Methods to maximise the experience
Why vaping is so effective as a smoking cessation method
- It accurately mirrors the sensation of smoking
- Offers the same ‘hand to mouth’ comfort as smoking
- Offers the satisfaction of Inhalation
- The vast array of enjoyable flavours
- The knowledge that it’s a far healthier option
- Level of support from vapers
- Long-term financial benefits
Those looking for advice or a second opinion, please contact us using the form below.
You may also call us if you prefer.
Our hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Ph: 0452-195 447.
We look forward to hearing from you and thanks for stopping by.
Charles and Megan