Overview – Suitability
A terrific kit comprised of the Swag Mod and NRG SE sub ohm tank. The mod is rated up to 80 watts, Temp Control. takes 18650 batteries (yeah) and offers a variety of output modes. The NRG S.E. is a 3.5 ml capacity sub ohm tank that utilises a variety of coils, including the packaged CCELL GT ceramic cores; 0.4 and 0.5 ohm.
The kit is suitable for all vapers, however, beginners will need some time to learn the menu system.
Complete specs are on the Vaporesso Website.
- Build Quality – Mod & Tank
- Form factor feels great in the hand
- Uses 18650 Batteries
- Great flavour from the coils
- Vapour production is excellent
- MTL & DL
- Nice Airflow control ring
- Nice power button
- Top fill twist tank system
- 510 drip tip compatible
- Screen dull in direct sunlight
- Battery cap threading is a tad rough
- 23 mm dia (aprox) is max for atomisers
- Menu system a bit complex for beginners
- CCELL ceramic coils really chew up the juice
Vaporesso Swag Kit comes with –
1x SWAG 80W TC Mod, 1x NRG SE Tank, 1x GT2 Core 0.4 ohm Coil, 1xGT CCELL 0.4 ohm Ceramic Coil, Spare Glass Tank Section, Spare O-Rings, 1x Micro USB Cable, User Manuals.
Price and Availability
The following vendors are selling the Swag Kit. Average cost is around $60.00
I purchased mine from Vape Street.
As you can guess, I love this mod. It’s my new go-to on the go device, but it’s in the rotation at home also. Flavour is fantastic, and although the CCELL coils soak up the juice, there are other coils to try.
I saw an orange mod and thought why not? I’m glad I did.
From The table,
It’s all about the juice.